The Princess and the Frog

So I was talking with the wifey the other day and she was telling that she was looking on Twitter and reading some of the tweets that some people were leaving about the movie and she was bothered by what some were saying. One comment stuck out the most and it was that the movie was to dark. WHAT DA HELL............................ was the fist thing out of my mouth. I didn't really know how to take that. I remember when the movie first came out my oldest daughter was so happy that there was finally a Disney Princess that was her color. Now I'm far from surprised because no matter what year is on our calenders ignorance has no expiration date. This is a Disney movie people. Obama lives in the White House and Tiana is a princess get over it. With that said good luck, good reading good night.

1 comment: